Sta-Rite IntelliPro Pump (In-Ground Pool) Description
Variable Speed Pump
The pump that launched an energy savings revolution
When we originally unveiled IntelliPro® variable speed technology, it quickly earned rave reviews from pool professionals, public utilities and pool owners alike. And no wonder, given its unprecedented combination of energy efficiency, long-term dependability and whisper-quiet operation.
Now comes the latest member of the IntelliPro family, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field proven advancements that have led our pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined.
For cost savings, quiet relaxation and long service life, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pool.
- Cost savings that average up to $1,500 annually
- 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
- Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost.
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever.
- Integrated keypad-no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
- Complete compatibility with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more, from virtually any location.1
VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump
Don't let your pool pump rob you blind
IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliPro VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select™ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined...often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro® VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A126.96.36.1992 Device
|P6E6Y4H-209L ||IntelliPro VS-3050 (old version) ||230 ||16 ||3.2 ||3 ||1.32 ||3.95 ||UL1, NSF2, CSA3 ||2" x 2" ||47 |
|P6E6VS4H-209L||IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump||230||16||3.2||3||1.32||3.95||NSF2, CSA3||2" x 2"||49|
|P6E6XS4H-209L ||IntelliPro VS SVRS ||230 ||16 ||3.2 ||3 ||1.32 ||3.95 ||UL1, NSF2, CSA3, ASME4 ||2" X 2" ||47 |
1: 'UL' indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
2: 'NSF' indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools Only.
3: 'CSA' indicates that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
4: 'ASME' indicates that pump bears a specific mark signifying evaluation to ASME/ANSI Standard
A. 188.8.131.522 Manufactured Safety Vacuum Relief System (SVRS)
5: Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.
1 To integrate IntelliPro with other manufacturers’ controllers, an IntelliComm® or IntelliComm® II control must be purchased separately and installed properly. See owner’s manual for details. IntelliPro® functions can be controlled remotely through your PC, iPad®, iPod touch® or iPhone® with the addition of a Screen Logic ® PC interface kit and free ScreenLogic® software.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
NOTE: iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Sta-Rite IntelliPro Pump (In-Ground Pool) Questions
This feature is coming Soon! Until then, email us your question for a fast response!
Or call Toll-Free: 877-653-0365