Pentair Intelliflo VF High Performance Variable Speed Pool Pump Description
Variable Speed Pump
Want to know why IntelliFlo pumps outsell all other variable speed pool pumps combined?
When Pentair Water Pool and Spa® first introduced IntelliFlo variable speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life.
Now comes the latest member of the IntelliFlo family, the new IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined. Check out these advantages and you'll quickly see why:
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation - as low as 45 decibels - about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
** Compared to noise level of typical 1.5 hp single-speed pump.
i1 Variable Speed Pump
The energy-efficient, compliant solution for retrofitting systems with smaller plumbing
IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump has a unique hydraulic platform that was specifically developed for compliance with certain flow rate regulations in specific geographical areas. In some regions, pool owners with smaller plumbing diameters may face regulations that restrict the rate of flow on replacement pumps in certain applications, thereby precluding them from using some of today's most energy-efficient pump models. The IntelliFlo i1 pool pump provides all the great features that have made our standard IntelliFlo pumps the best-selling industry standard, but is engineered to limit the flow to the equivalent of a 1 hp WhisperFlo® pump. Furthermore, IntelliFlo i1 pool pump has a max amp rating of 7 amps, which helps make retrofits easier in applications limited by an existing wire gauge size.
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements.
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities - protect the pump for longer service life.
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators amd chemical dispensers because water moves slower for longer periods of time.
- Heavy-duty/durable constuction is designed for long life
|011013 ||IntelliFlo VS-3050 (old version) ||230 ||16 ||3.2 ||3 ||1.32 ||3.95 ||UL1, NSF2, CSA3 ||2" x 2" ||47 |
|011018||IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump||230||16||3.2||3||1.32||3.95||UL1, NSF2||2" x 2"||45|
|011017 ||IntelliFlo VS SVRS ||230 ||16 ||3.2 ||3 ||1.32 ||3.95 ||UL1, NSF2, CSA3, ASME4 ||2" x 2" ||47 |
|011012 ||IntelliFlo VF ||230 ||16 ||3.2 ||3 ||1.32 ||3.95 ||UL1, NSF2, CSA3 ||2" x 2" ||47 |
|011008||IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump|| || || || || || || || ||46|
1: 'UL' indicates that pump bears a UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
2: 'NSF' indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools Only.
3: 'CSA' indicates that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure3).
4: 'ASME' indicates that pump bears a specific mark signifying evaluation to ASME/ANSI Standards A.184.108.40.2062 Manufactured Safety Vacuum Relief System (SVRS).
5: Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.
Pentair Intelliflo VF High Performance Variable Speed Pool Pump Reviews
Rate This Product!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Pentair Intelliflo VF High Performance Variable Speed Pool Pump Questions
This feature is coming Soon! Until then, email us your question for a fast response!
Or call Toll-Free: 877-653-0365